[Buildroot] Building only toolchain

Peter Korsgaard jacmet at uclibc.org
Fri May 29 14:13:16 UTC 2009

 Teemu> That helped. I set the staging dir to point somewhere else. Then I
 Teemu> needed to disable ccache since it stored the buildroot directory
 Teemu> somewhere and if I removed the buildroot the compiler wouldn't work. But
 Teemu> now, with ccache disabled, it works just fine even if the buildroot is
 Teemu> removed.

Yes, I think we should get rid of the ccache patch to put the cache
dir in buildroot.

Good to hear that it otherwise works.