[Buildroot] [GIT PULL] avr32 updates

Peter Korsgaard jacmet at uclibc.org
Fri May 8 07:13:24 UTC 2009

>>>>> "Thiago" == Thiago A Corrêa <thiago.correa at gmail.com> writes:

 Thiago> Hi Peter,
 Thiago>     I'm newbie with this git thing, so please bear with me...

 Thiago>     Please pull git clone git://git.buildroot.net/~correa/git/buildroot.git for:

 Thiago>  * Update Linux Advanced to 2.6.29.2 - this fixes iptables compile
 Thiago>  * Add dl folder to gitignore
 Thiago>  * Update atngw100_defconfig

I had a quick look, and it basically looks good, but there's a few
things I would like you to fix:

- Please sign off on your fixes (git commit -s)
- Don't commit unrelated things together (Linux advanced together with
  atngw100 defconfig)
- What do you mean with 'this fixes iptables compile'? What does the
  kernel has to do with iptables compilation?

You are welcome to put the fixes for 2009.05 in a seperate branch
(upstream, stable or whatever) if that's easier for you to keep it
seperate for new feature development while we're stabilizing for the
release. I might create a 'next' branch for new stuff.