[Buildroot] Problem with LZO package in ARM configuration, need help to solve the problem

Peter Korsgaard jacmet at uclibc.org
Mon May 4 13:37:28 UTC 2009

>>>>> "Cyril" == Cyril HAENEL <chaenel at free.fr> writes:

Hi,

 Cyril> I think lzo is compiled in the 2 configuration, for the host and for
 Cyril> the target.
 Cyril> Because when we activate the jffs2 filesystem output, I think
 Cyril> buildroot need mkfs.jffs2 and I think mkfs.jffs2 needs lzo.
 Cyril> But because mtd-utils (and also mkfs.jffs2) is provided in the target,
 Cyril> I think lzo is also compiled for the target.

Exactly - What is it that fails, lzo for the host or lzo for the
target? (the directory name should show it)