[Buildroot] Obtaining old SVN revision

Will Wagner will_wagner at carallon.com
Wed May 13 10:32:57 UTC 2009

Hello all,

Following the transition to git how can I checkout buildroot to a specific SVN revision?

I had hoped that the SVN repository would remain read only for a while but it seems to
have gone away. Presumably I can clone git and then checkout back to the revision I want,
I'm just not sure how to specify that in git. Do I just have to work out what date the SVN
revision was?

Will
Will Wagner                                     will_wagner at carallon.com
Development Manager                      Office Tel: +44 (0)20 7371 2032
Carallon Ltd, Studio G20, Shepherds Building, Rockley Rd, London W14 0DA