[Buildroot] Updating toolchain config options to help external toolchain support.

Daniel Laird danieljlaird at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 30 14:26:23 UTC 2009

I am ready to commit this change, but wanted to respond to the comments:

Reshuffling of options?
The reason for this is to make sure the options are the same for all
toolchains in buildroot.  Without moving them around etc I got extra things
being selected, or duplicate symbols or repeated symbols etc and moving them
around and to the top level meant 1 option covered what ever toolchain you
were using.

The Gettext comments changed from:
- 'Enable locale/gettext/i18n support?', why the change?
+ "Toolchain built with locale/gettext/i18n support?"
This was an oversight and have returned it to its previous text.

I commited the QTE separately.

As mentioned in another reply this makes external toolchain support equal
(in options) to internal toolchains.  However I like to the idea of config
files per toolchain and having no options in the future.  Not quite sure how
it work work but the suggestion is a good one.

Cheers
Dan