[Buildroot] svn commit: trunk/buildroot/package: 0 dbus libxml2

Peter Korsgaard jacmet at uclibc.org
Fri Jan 30 09:31:37 UTC 2009

>>>>> "Daniel" == Daniel James Laird <daniel.j.laird at nxp.com> writes:

 Daniel> I have looked at the dbus makefile and under the section
 Daniel> dbus: uclibc ......
 Daniel> should you not add libxml2 or expat with a check on if it is enabled or not.

 Daniel> I can see the comment in dbus.mk but it stil seems this is
 Daniel> the only package that has done this fix.  Usually you just
 Daniel> add all the pkg dependencies to the packagename: ..... list
 Daniel> and buildroot seems to get it right in all the packages I
 Daniel> have built anyway, why is dbus different?

I added that comment long time ago as part of trying to get the
dependencies right to run the top level makefile with stuff in
parallel (-jX). We are not doing that (and it would take quite some
work to get there), so it can be ignored.

I would also think that simply adding expat/libxml to the dbus:
dependency would be enough,