[Buildroot] [buildroot 0001090]: stdlibc++ fails putting a double in a stream.

Peter Korsgaard jacmet at uclibc.org
Thu Jan 29 20:04:22 UTC 2009

>>>>> "Javier" == Javier Viguera <javier.viguera at digi.com> writes:

Hi,

 Javier> I have hit this old bug with a toolchain for ARM based on
 Javier> gcc-4.0.3 and uclibc-0.9.28. The issue is described below and
 Javier> in the thread of the bug there seems to be a couple of
 Javier> patches that fixes the problem:

 >> gcc_snprintf_double_cssize.patch
 >> c_locale.h

 Javier> I am trying to get those patches, but the bug-tracking system
 Javier> seems not to have bug #1090. I seem to remember some changes
 Javier> in the buildroot servers lately, so that might be the reason
 Javier> why i cannot reach older bugs.

Yes, the old bugtracker is gone and we have a bugzilla installation
instead.

 Javier> Does anyone here still have those patches?

Sorry, not me.