[Buildroot] svn commit: trunk/buildroot/package/autoconf

Hans-Christian Egtvedt hans-christian.egtvedt at atmel.com
Thu Jan 29 06:15:37 UTC 2009

On Wed, 28 Jan 2009 16:39:17 +0100
Peter Korsgaard <jacmet at uclibc.org> wrote:

>  laird> Author: laird
>  laird> Date: 2009-01-28 15:35:39 +0000 (Wed, 28 Jan 2009)
>  laird> New Revision: 25102
>
>  laird> Log:
>  laird> autoconf.mk: Bounce version to 2.63
>
>  laird> Have been having various issues with multiple jobs (-jX) and
>  laird> building autoconf.  Turns out that v2.63 has fixed this.  So
>  laird> bounce version to a working version.
>
> Ok, let's give it a good shake to see if anything breaks with this.

Please note that autoconf 2.63 is not compatible with autoconf 2.61, at
least from my experience. So I say all packages should be configured
and built to test if this is working as expected.

And since we're already touching autoconf, install it to
toolchain_build_ARCH/bin as well? (-:

Hans-Christian Egtvedt