[Buildroot] at91sam9260dfc_defconfig

Ulf Samuelsson ulf.samuelsson at atmel.com
Mon Jan 26 12:08:52 UTC 2009

mån 2009-01-26 klockan 13:00 +0100 skrev Cyril HAENEL:

> Ulf Samuelsson a écrit :
> > It builds for me
> >
> > There were three failures during my last build.
> > rubix did not compile.
> > 	This is a game, and I do not know why it was enabled
> > 	The failure was screen related, and the
> > 	sam9260 does not have an LCD controller
> > 	so I simply removed the package.
> >
> > libdnet failed, removed from .config
> >
> > mpg123 failed, a patch for this is now in buildroot
> >
> > After that I have
> > * at91bootstrap-2.10
> > * u-boot-2009.01
> > * au-boot autoscripts
> > * ext2 file system
> > * jffs2 filesystem
> > * linux kernel
> >
> > ----
> > A general note on ARM release chain
> > I have seen many packages that fail for ARM due to use
> > of "__clz_tab" which is a hidden symbol in libc
> > This seems to be a tool bug.
> >

> > BR
> > Ulf Samuelsson

> It's incredible :
>
> What BR version do you use, the last release candidate or the svn
> version ?

I only work with the svn.
As I pointed out before, there are way too many packets
which has inherent problems.

I think we should solve these problems first
and then think about a release.

php does NOT build until 1-2 days ago.

build a vanilla defconfig from svn
and then copy my buildall.sh script to topdir
and then do

./buildall.sh buildall

and you see what builds and what does not.

> What are exactly the command you type  !?
>
> Can you try to activate the jffs2 as target filesystem, with Nand
> flash 2KB page and 128KB block ?
> Can you try to activate Bash, Boa, PHP and Sqlite ?

I do not think I try any of these except php
which was broken, and I expect still is broken in -rc2

BR
Ulf Samuelsson