[Buildroot] busybox login problem on AT91SAM9263

Stridh, Robin ActeSE robin.stridh at acteembedded.se
Fri Jan 23 13:01:38 UTC 2009

  Robin> What ABI is recommended for Buildroot? I though that if
  Robin> selectable you should always choose EABI since it's newer?

 Peter> Well, it's newer, but potentinally less stable (as you see).
 Peter> Sorry, I don't work much with ARM, so I cannot say much more than that
 Peter> - Ulf?

Ulf> I OABI works and EABI doesn't then I am not going to drive EABI.
Ulf> Still way too many packages that does not build...

Ok, I guess I'll stick with OABI then as well for now.
Could someone describe the differences? What is the reason for EABI
if it's not commonly used?

Best regards,
Robin