[Buildroot] svn commit: trunk/buildroot/package/multimedia/gst-plugins-good

Peter Korsgaard jacmet at uclibc.org
Thu Jan 22 09:13:28 UTC 2009

>>>>> "Markus" == Markus Heidelberg <markus.heidelberg at web.de> writes:

Hi,

 Markus> This plugin is listed at the dependency-less plugins, so it
 Markus> should not need to depend on any external library. Looking at
 Markus> gst/matroska/matroska-demux.c, I can see that it is an
 Markus> optional dependency with #ifdef HAVE_ZLIB and #ifdef
 Markus> HAVE_BZ2.

 Markus> There are the --disable-zlib and --disable-bz2 configure
 Markus> options, probably these should be used? I'll send a patch.

Please do. I agree with all your comments.