[Buildroot] svn commit: trunk/buildroot/package: libgtk2 multimedia/gst-plugins-base mul etc...

Peter Korsgaard jacmet at uclibc.org
Sun Jan 18 10:17:07 UTC 2009

>>>>> "Thomas" == Thomas Lundquist <lists at zelow.no> writes:

Hi,

 Thomas> On Sun, Jan 18, 2009 at 09:59:14AM +0100, Thomas Lundquist wrote:

 >> Yup, that's the next step.

 Thomas> And I think I have gotten them now.

 Thomas> I found 6 of 342 autotools .mk's with enable-static and two
 Thomas> with DISABLE_IPV6.  So we want to "convert" these aswell? can
 Thomas> we end up with some side effect we might not like?

Long term I think we should, but please wait until after the release
(Feb 7).