[Buildroot] Installing Buildroot built u-boot on an AT91SAM9261EK?

Dan Lyke danlyke at flutterby.com
Sat Jan 17 22:08:15 UTC 2009

I've been using Buildroot successfully for the Linux kernel and
filesystem, but I've been using the u-boot that comes with the Angstrom
demo build, with the TCL script that came with it to install it via
SAM-BA.

Now I need to put my own u-boot on the device, but I can't figure out
where  but all of the other u-boots I find, including the ones I build
myself, seem to be looking for the u-boot environment somewhere other
than where the Angstrom TCL script puts it.

When I try to boot I'm getting:

  *** Warning - bad CRC, using default environment

Anyone got a SAM-BA TCL script that puts the Buildroot built u-boot and
associated environment in the right place?

Thanks!

Dan