[Buildroot] svn commit: trunk/buildroot/package/cairo

Thomas Lundquist lists at zelow.no
Sat Jan 17 09:55:24 UTC 2009

On Wed, Jan 14, 2009 at 03:50:17PM +0100, Sven Neumann wrote:
> On Wed, 2009-01-14 at 14:24 +0000, Daniel Laird wrote:
> > I think the same can be done for libglib2 and libgtk2 to stop them
> > installing as well which would be nice.
>
> Same for
>
>  gst-plugins-base-libs
>  gstreamer-0.10
>  gstreamer-plugins-0.10
>  liboil

I'll just add it to the configure part in Makefile.autotools.in, configure seems to
ignore it if it's not needed instead of complaining.

And I'm pretty sure noone cares about html documentation anyway.

Both --without-html-dir and --disable-gtk-doc

And I'll connect it to BR2_HAVE_DOCUMENTATION

Thomas.