[Buildroot] buildroot 2009.02-rc1 releases

danieljlaird at hotmail.com danieljlaird at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 16 20:52:59 UTC 2009

Fantastic job,

I have a couple of small fixes (only fixes) I want to apply - will try and
get them in early next week.
A more stable release plan is really good.

Is is worth starting a list somewhere of features, changes etc we would like
early on in the development of a new release?

- For me I would like us to have a serious look again at package structure
as I am sure we could create less top level packages and extend on the idea
of games/java/network/multimedia etc.
- I will also be adding stuff to do with sysroot'ed external toolchains as
thats what I use.

Cheers
Dan