[Buildroot] buildroot 2009.02-rc1 releases

Peter Korsgaard jacmet at uclibc.org
Fri Jan 16 19:52:19 UTC 2009

Hi,

With the source mirror stuff in place, we have all the features
required for the release, so I have released buildroot-2009.02-rc1 as
promised.

You can get it from:

http://buildroot.uclibc.org/downloads/buildroot-2009.02-rc1.tar.gz

or

http://buildroot.uclibc.org/downloads/buildroot-2009.02-rc1.tar.bz2

Please give it a spin and report back issues to the mailing list or
the bug tracker.

The plan is still to release the final 2009.02 release by FOSDEM
(February 7th).

Notice: I have NOT created a release branch as I want the release to
get as much testing as possible, so PLEASE only commit fixes to the
tree until we have the release out the door.