[Buildroot] error building alsa-utils

Will Wagner will_wagner at carallon.com
Thu Jan 15 11:13:39 UTC 2009

> Ah yes, thats fairly common. Please send the patch to the list and
> I'll apply it - Also don't forget to send it to the alsa people!

Attached is patch, have also mailed alsa-devel

>  Will> The second problem I have is it appears to be trying to install
>  Will> the manual pages and is failing when trying to use xmlto
>  Will> command. I want to configure it to not build/install the man
>  Will> pages but I can't spot a configure option to do so. Am I
>  Will> missing something obvious? If not how do you suggest fixing
>  Will> this?
>
> Well, if everything else fails, you can always patch the
> Makefile.in's.

Have fixed by patching Makefile.in. I also realise that if I had xmlto on my build machine
it would not be a problem.

Will.

Will Wagner                                     will_wagner at carallon.com
Development Manager                      Office Tel: +44 (0)20 7371 2032
Carallon Ltd, Studio G20, Shepherds Building, Rockley Rd, London W14 0DA