[Buildroot] meaning of BR2_arm_dunno

Peter Korsgaard jacmet at uclibc.org
Sat Jan 31 22:28:21 UTC 2009

Hi,

 >> Thanks, but I think the correct thing is to use aapcs-linux (E.G. so
 >> it also works with older toolchains), and patch gcc 4.3.2 to accept
 >> that (like Bernhard already did).

 Bernhard> I think this is/will be fixed in gcc-4.4.0 and 4.3.3

Ok, good.

 >> I've checked in that patch already and will fix up the stuff in
 >> Config.in.arch now.

 Bernhard> As already mentioned several times somewhere else, you
 Bernhard> should synch (these parts of) your tree against
 Bernhard> improvements that went into my tree. This poor guy wouldn't
 Bernhard> have been bitten by this issue, fwiw.

It's a question of time, you are more than welcome to help and send
patches to the list ;)