[Buildroot] svn commit: trunk/buildroot/package/multimedia/mplayer

Peter Korsgaard jacmet at uclibc.org
Tue Jan 27 13:02:34 UTC 2009

>>>>> "Hamish" == Hamish Moffatt <hamish at cloud.net.au> writes:

 Hamish> I had a similar problem building OpenSSL with uclibc
 Hamish> 0.9.30. I will fix it later today if I get a chance.

 >> With svn trunk? I checked in a 0.9.30 fix back in December (r24578).

 Hamish> Weird, I should have that patch. I'll check tomorrow. Thanks.

Notice that Makefile.autotools.in normally only applies patches if the
filename matches <package>-<version>-*.patch, so if you locally
updated openssl and didn't rename the patches then that might be why.