[Buildroot] svn commit: trunk/buildroot/target/generic

Ulf Samuelsson ulf.samuelsson at atmel.com
Thu Jan 22 19:01:41 UTC 2009

tor 2009-01-22 klockan 10:08 +0100 skrev Peter Korsgaard:

>  ulf> Author: ulf
>  ulf> Date: 2009-01-22 07:53:24 +0000 (Thu, 22 Jan 2009)
>  ulf> New Revision: 24952
>
>  ulf> Log:
>  ulf> Add simple way to enable most (but not all) targets for testing purposes
>
> Please don't do that. That's not a common use case. If you want to
> test everything, just use make allyesconfig instead.

I agree that it is not a common test case, but I don't want to
test everything as well at this point.

It is a help to test, but I agree it should be removed
before the final distribution, or significantly improved.

Right now, It saves a lot of time in the testing process.

Easiest is just to replace it with an empty file when
the distribution is made.

> Having such an explicit list hidden away under target/generic is bound
> to get out of sync with packages/ in no time.

Yes, but it is fairly easy to see what is missing
if you do  a make menuconfig.

BR
Ulf Samuelsson