[Buildroot] External toolchain problem with svn revision 24694

Daniel James Laird daniel.j.laird at nxp.com
Mon Jan 12 11:16:50 UTC 2009

I have applied a fix in my local version that checks for sysroot support before doing the cp.  This should solve this problem.

I have a second issue which is that I think the copy_toolchain stuff needs to be changed to use a target stamp file otherwise it gets called everytime a new make of buildroot runs and this complicates things like libiconv as this has iconv.h and this gets overridden by the toolchain iconv.h and this is not good.  Any ideas on how we could solve this?

Cheers
Dan