[Buildroot] liberation fonts fails to build

David Brown david at westcontrol.com
Tue Jan 6 11:52:09 UTC 2009

There seems to be a problem with the liberation fonts package - it won't
build because there is no rule to make the
"$(STAGING_DIR)/usr/share/fonts/.ttf" target.

A simple change to the liberation.mk makefile is all that is needed, as
far as I can see.  I changed line 21 from:

$(STAGING_DIR)/usr/share/fonts/LiberationMono-Bold.ttf: \
	$(LIBERATION_DIR)/.unpacked

$(STAGING_DIR)/usr/share/fonts/.ttf: $(LIBERATION_DIR)

The fonts now appear to be installed correctly.

mvh.,

David Brown
Norway.