[Buildroot] I do need make rootclean install

Faye faye2040 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 6 09:22:43 UTC 2009

Dear all

I noticed that there is a strange thing happened.
When I recompile kernel more than once or twice,
sometimes the final root fs ramdisk will grow larger and larger
even I do not change anything specially in linux26-menuconifg.

Thus, I usually try to rebuild everything from beginning to
ensure that this never occurs.

Hence, why not giving an make option of "rootclean" and/or "rootbuild" !?

I searched the archive of mailing list and do find somebody once
propose such idea.

So nobody encounters the similar issue as I met? :-( Strangely.

Anthony