[Buildroot] Does the kexec package buildroot-2009.05 for i386?

Peter Korsgaard jacmet at uclibc.org
Sun Aug 30 05:44:53 UTC 2009

>>>>> "Bill" == Bill Bogstad <bogstad at pobox.com> writes:

Hi,

 Bill> P.S. Interestingly, I just did essentially the same thing with
 Bill> buildroot-2009.08-rc3 and it builds.  I now have four different
 Bill> config files 05/08 * kexec/nokexec and the only one that fails is
 Bill> 05 with kexec.  Oh, I've also tried to build 05 with kexec twice
 Bill> (starting from unarchiving buildroot tar file) and I get the same
 Bill> error each time so I don't think it's some hardware problem on my
 Bill> build host.

That's strange as the kexec package hasn't been changed since
February. I cannot think of other changes offhand that could have fixed
it..

2009.08 is to be released any moment now though, so maybe you could just
move to that?