[Buildroot] bash fails to compile with git tree

Daniele Salvatore Albano d.albano at gmail.com
Fri Aug 28 18:05:09 UTC 2009

Doing some tests i seen that problems are related to missing

CC=$(TARGET_CC) CFLAGS="$(TARGET_CFLAGS)" LDFLAGS="$(TARGET_LDFLAGS)"

(or a part of it)

in the make command

I got differet errors, like errors about libintl missing or termcap.h
missing on various packages

Should this be added to the $(MAKE) / $(MAKE1) variable?