[Buildroot] misc development news

Peter Korsgaard jacmet at uclibc.org
Thu Apr 30 14:03:54 UTC 2009

>>>>> "Markus" == Markus Heidelberg <markus.heidelberg at web.de> writes:

Hi,

 Markus> Peter seems to review many commits and fixes them or asks the
 Markus> committers to fix them. So maybe the work isn't really less
 Markus> nowadays, but I'm not sure.

I also don't think it will change much. As I mentioned in my previous
mail, 92% of all commits since 2009.02 has gone through me.

 Markus> The problems don't have to be solved, because they don't
 Markus> exist any more, at least not in this amount.

No, not at the moment, but it could happen again. There's also the big
issue about quality of patches, I certainly think more review would be
good.