[Buildroot] Cannot copy kernel zImage

Pierre KILLY pierre.killy at pixvisio.com
Tue Nov 18 12:14:21 UTC 2008

Hi everybody !

My name is Pierre and I'm working on a new board that we developed in my
company, based on the pxa-270.

I'm trying to make a new linux port to the board (the old one was not
good enough and it has been done by people who aren't there any more)
and of course, I'm using buildroot :-)

I'm having an error at the end of the kernel compilation : it tries to
copy zImage from the kernel root, but of course it's located in
arch/arm/boot/ ... making a simlink works, but I'd like to make it work
properly.

Sorry to disturb for this, I'm sure I've missed something somewhere, but
can't figure out where, and I don't find information on google ...

Thanks ...

Pierre.