[Buildroot] where I should the change

Jonathan Dumaresq jdumaresq at cimeq.qc.ca
Tue Nov 11 16:32:38 UTC 2008

Hi all,

I would like to modify the config files that came with the netsnmp package.

I already have modified the files in my target_skeleton directory.

But in the process, the target_skeleton is copied first and after the snmp
package install the conf file and override the one that have been previously
installed.

I would to know what is best to do to not have my config file overritten ?

Modify the mk file to check if the conf file is already installed and if not
install the default conf file ?

Of there is a beter way of customize the skeleton directory ?

Jonathan