[Buildroot] svn commit: trunk/buildroot/package/qtopia4

Markus Heidelberg markus.heidelberg at web.de
Sat Nov 1 11:47:25 UTC 2008

antab at uclibc.org, 31.10.2008:
> Author: antab
> Date: 2008-10-31 10:17:23 -0700 (Fri, 31 Oct 2008)
> New Revision: 23886
>
> Log:
> Add options to select what gfx and mouse drivers are compiled in.
> Note to tslib users: You now have to select the tslib mouse driver to build it.
>

> Added:
>    trunk/buildroot/package/qtopia4/Config.gfx.in
>    trunk/buildroot/package/qtopia4/Config.mouse.in
>
> Modified:
>    trunk/buildroot/package/qtopia4/Config.in
>    trunk/buildroot/package/qtopia4/Config.sql.in
>    trunk/buildroot/package/qtopia4/qtopia4.mk

Just some comments:

> +config BR2_PACKAGE_QTOPIA4_GFX_MULTISCREEN
> +	bool "multiscreen"
> +	default y

I don't know what the multiscreen driver is about, sounds like multiple
physical screens. Is this a common setup that you default to y here?

> +config BR2_PACKAGE_QTOPIA4_MOUSE_VR41XX
> +	bool "vxr41xx"

vr41xx

> +	default n

is not necessary in all the options

> Modified: trunk/buildroot/package/qtopia4/qtopia4.mk
> +### Mouse drivers

MOUSE_QVFB is missing here.

I could also make a patch, but I wanted to clarify the multiscreen thing
first.

Markus