[Buildroot] Modular X.org

Peter Korsgaard jacmet at uclibc.org
Mon Jun 23 21:23:46 UTC 2008

>>>>> "John" == John Voltz <john.voltz at gmail.com> writes:

Hi,

 John> To be perfectly honest, I don't have the time to argue about
 John> whitespaces and other "nonsense", so I don't commit directly to
 John> uClibc.org anymore. I'm just offering up the work I've done if
 John> anyone is interested, because modular xorg has been a topic of
 John> some interest around the message boards.

That's honest talk. I might not agree, but it's honest atleast. Does
this mean that you don't need your uclibc svn access anymore?