[Buildroot] uClibc missing limits.h

Bernhard Fischer rep.dot.nop at gmail.com
Mon Jun 23 13:16:48 UTC 2008

On Mon, Jun 23, 2008 at 02:22:25PM +0200, Hinko Kocevar wrote:
>Hi,
>
>I've found a way for uClibc to find headers that are not in the $(shell $CC -print-file-name=include), but in $(shell $CC -print-file-name=include)-fixed.
>According to http://sourceware.org/ml/libc-alpha/2007-03/msg00017.html LIBC should also look in other gcc provided header directories (eg. include-fixed) instead only relying on 'include' to contain all correct headers.
>
>Below is uClibc patch for this (tested on cris).

Well, that's not really correct since the default search path already
should to be
$target_triple/$ver/include \
$target_triple/$ver/include-fixed \

And apart from that you would not get away with just doing this for uClibc..

Please paste the failing "cross-gcc -v" invocation that fails to find
the include-fixed.