[Buildroot] svn commit: trunk/buildroot/package/config

Peter Korsgaard jacmet at uclibc.org
Thu Jun 19 19:06:59 UTC 2008

>>>>> "hartleys" == hartleys  <hartleys at visionengravers.com> writes:

Hi,

 hartleys> Hello all,

 hartleys> I just did an svn up for the latest revision of buildroot
 hartleys> (22451). It appears something is either broke or I'm
 hartleys> missing something.

Sorry, my fault - I seems like I didn't get package/config cleaned up
correctly before committing the kbuild updates, so I didn't see the
problem.

There were two issues: check.sh was missing and the new kbuild is
stricter, so I had to fixup depends BLAH -> depends on BLAH.

It should be fixed from r22455 on (remember to clean your
package/config directory).