[Buildroot] GIT or SVN

Bernhard Fischer rep.dot.nop at gmail.com
Thu Jun 19 11:13:43 UTC 2008

On Thu, Jun 19, 2008 at 12:53:51PM +0200, Hinko Kocevar wrote:
>Hinko Kocevar wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> I'm new to the uclibc buildroot. I've noticed that there are two repositories: GIT and SVN. GIT looks more up2date. Is GIT the tree to use?
>>
>> Also, I'm trying to create a uclibc toolchain for cris architecture.

Thanks for noticing my typo and correcting the URL. Applied.

I didn't try to build cris. Please use 4.3.1 and disable libgomp:
$ grep gomp .config
BR2_EXTRA_GCC_CONFIG_OPTIONS="--disable-libgomp --disable-libssp"
BR2_EXTRA_TARGET_GCC_CONFIG_OPTIONS="--disable-libgomp --disable-libssp"

I'm trying to build such a cris compiler now and will let you know how
it goes.

Thanks again,
Bernhard