[Buildroot] svn commit: trunk/buildroot/package/proftpd

Peter Korsgaard jacmet at uclibc.org
Wed Jun 18 10:18:02 UTC 2008

>>>>> "Bernhard" == Bernhard Fischer <rep.dot.nop at gmail.com> writes:

Hi,

 Bernhard> this sounds like it should work without patching by just
 Bernhard> configuring properly. Also these patches are usually named
 Bernhard> "susv3.*legacy" for consistency.

Could be - Ulf?

 >> trunk/buildroot/package/proftpd/proftpd-1.3.1-fix-kernel-header-capability-version.patch

 Bernhard> That one would make me nervous if i would use proftpd but
 Bernhard> there is vsftpd anyway and luckily i don't do neither.

Me neither.