[Buildroot] patches support gcc4.3

Peter Korsgaard jacmet at uclibc.org
Tue Jun 17 08:40:13 UTC 2008

>>>>> "Luigi" == Luigi 'Comio' Mantellini <luigi.mantellini at idf-hit.com> writes:

 Luigi> Hi All, I'm new in this mailling list.  I'm trying to
 Luigi> understand the actual status of the gcc4.3 support into
 Luigi> buildroot (and soon). I'm working on a (ugly)coldfire 547x cpu
 Luigi> and gcc4.3 should (re) support my CPU.  Has anyone information
 Luigi> about the actual support status of gcc4.3 into buildroot?

There's so far no gcc 4.3 support in buildroot, but I know Bernhard
has gcc 4.3.0 support in his git tree. I might try to port it over
next weekend and update it for 4.3.1.