[Buildroot] Looking for svn commit access

Ulf Samuelsson ulf at atmel.com
Sun Jun 15 22:01:14 UTC 2008

Thiago A. Corrêa wrote:
> Hi,
>
>   I've sent an email to Mike about it a couple of days ago, and he
> said that since he isn't currently tracking much of buildroot
> development that it would be necessary for current developers to vouch
> first.

I vouch for You.

>  I suppose I'm no stranger on the list, but let me introduce myself
> properly then *smile*
>
>  I work for a company that produces embedded devices for commercial
> automation. We are now starting to use embedded linux, thus some of my
> development time is sponsored, so to speak. We are currently using
> buildroot for AVR32 AP7000 and x86, so I would be running builds and
> testing mostly on those two platforms.
>
>  On a less relevant side to buildroot, I'm actually C and C++
> developer. I participate in other embedded related project, Ethernut,
> which we also use in our business.
>
>  I've sent patches before, most of which were commited:
> http://www.nabble.com/-PATCH--Qtopia4-improvements-%28resubmit%29-tp12276190p12276190.html
> http://www.nabble.com/-PATCH--Fix-pppd-make-clean-and-small-cleanup-tp12339672p12339672.html
> http://www.nabble.com/-PATCH--Fix-sed-fail-when-building-qtopia-tp12240850p12245923.html
>
>  There are some others but I'm not going to list them all up.
>
>  I have been committing to Google's repository, and I usually IM John
> to ask for help and comments using gmail, so I guess he knows me best.
>
> Kind Regards,
>   Thiago A. Correa

Best Regards
Ulf Samuelsson                ulf at atmel.com
Atmel Nordic AB
Mail:  Box 2033, 174 02 Sundbyberg, Sweden
Visit:  Kavallerivägen 24, 174 58 Sundbyberg, Sweden
Phone +46 (8) 441 54 22     Fax +46 (8) 441 54 29
GSM    +46 (706) 22 44 57

Technical support when I am not available:
AT90 AVR Applications Group: mailto:avr at atmel.com
AT91 ARM Applications Group: mailto:at91support at atmel.com
AVR32 Applications Group        mailto:avr32 at atmel.com
http://www.avrfreaks.net/;            http://avr32linux.org/