[Buildroot] Looking for svn commit access

Thiago A. Corrêa thiago.correa at gmail.com
Fri Jun 13 14:36:36 UTC 2008

Hi,

   I've sent an email to Mike about it a couple of days ago, and he
said that since he isn't currently tracking much of buildroot
development that it would be necessary for current developers to vouch
first.

  I suppose I'm no stranger on the list, but let me introduce myself
properly then *smile*

  I work for a company that produces embedded devices for commercial
automation. We are now starting to use embedded linux, thus some of my
development time is sponsored, so to speak. We are currently using
buildroot for AVR32 AP7000 and x86, so I would be running builds and
testing mostly on those two platforms.

  On a less relevant side to buildroot, I'm actually C and C++
developer. I participate in other embedded related project, Ethernut,
which we also use in our business.

  I've sent patches before, most of which were commited:
http://www.nabble.com/-PATCH--Qtopia4-improvements-%28resubmit%29-tp12276190p12276190.html
http://www.nabble.com/-PATCH--Fix-pppd-make-clean-and-small-cleanup-tp12339672p12339672.html
http://www.nabble.com/-PATCH--Fix-sed-fail-when-building-qtopia-tp12240850p12245923.html

  There are some others but I'm not going to list them all up.

  I have been committing to Google's repository, and I usually IM John
to ask for help and comments using gmail, so I guess he knows me best.

Kind Regards,
   Thiago A. Correa