[Buildroot] Still no answer for a contribution made in March

Peter Korsgaard jacmet at uclibc.org
Thu Jun 12 17:17:16 UTC 2008

 >> Bernard's git tree is a fork of the svn repo from some time
 >> ago. There's no official sync, but he sometimes cherrypicks commits
 >> from svn, and I sometimes do the same from his tree.
 >>
 >> It's a pity, but has historical reasons.

 Thomas> What tree should a new user use ? The git tree doesn't seem
 Thomas> to be referenced anywhere. Isn't it possible to find a
 Thomas> solution to get back to a single officiel tree ?

Well, as a buildroot (@uclibc.org) developer, I would certainly say
use the svn tree ;)

Regarding merging the trees, that's up to Bernhard - Last time we
talked about it, he didn't seem interested though.