[Buildroot] Still no answer for a contribution made in March

Ulf Samuelsson ulf at atmel.com
Wed Jun 11 17:47:29 UTC 2008

> Hi Thomas,

> I would have expected Ulf to take care of your patch since he usually
> handles most of the ARM stuff.

I am short of time.
There is a lot that needs fixing,

* Use U-Boot-1.3.4 for AT91
* Migration of patches allowing buildroot to configure U-Boot.
* Update external toolchain for AVR32.
* Addition of some new devices. (AT572D940 Diopsis, SAM9RL, the AT32AP7200).

I won't be too active until August - unless it is raining.
There is also European Football Championship and Olympics that will
interfere...
Go Zlatan go!

Best Regards
Ulf Samuelsson

I've noticed that one of the important
methods of working with free software is to be able to make the changes
directly yourself. So I would email Erik for subversion access, and drop it
in there myself. If nobody on the list seems to be actively doing things,
just do it yourself. It's not because nobody cares or nodoby is interested,
people like me only work on it in our spare time. Also, I don't know
anything about the ARM so I try to avoid making changes in areas I can't
support in the future.

Just my two cents.

John Voltz