[Buildroot] Still no answer for a contribution made in March

John Voltz john.voltz at gmail.com
Wed Jun 11 16:03:52 UTC 2008

> Yea, and that's the reason why the svn-repo is completely fux0red up.
>
> There is a very similar discussion going on at Slashdot this morning about
X.org and how it has completely stagnated. Nobody is really fixing the bugs
and it seems to be the consensus (at least on Slashdot) that if people in
the community are not happy with the rate of changes they should get
involved themselves. Still, somebody needs to manage the project to make
sure it doesn't turn to crap. I don't think there is an easy answer to the
problem. The end user is always going to need to know a lot about the
project to make sure it works for them.

John