[Buildroot] Still no answer for a contribution made in March

John Voltz john.voltz at gmail.com
Wed Jun 11 15:08:49 UTC 2008

Hi Thomas,

I would have expected Ulf to take care of your patch since he usually
handles most of the ARM stuff. I've noticed that one of the important
methods of working with free software is to be able to make the changes
directly yourself. So I would email Erik for subversion access, and drop it
in there myself. If nobody on the list seems to be actively doing things,
just do it yourself. It's not because nobody cares or nodoby is interested,
people like me only work on it in our spare time. Also, I don't know
anything about the ARM so I try to avoid making changes in areas I can't
support in the future.

Just my two cents.

John Voltz