[Buildroot] Target's /sys directory not created by buildroot

Ram kumar ramkumar.research at gmail.com
Mon Jun 9 17:58:49 UTC 2008

hi,

I have added this line below /etc entry in my device_table.txt even then the
buildroot is not able to create a directory.....

/etc        d    755    0    0    -    -    -    -    -
/sys        d     755    0    0    -    -    -    -    -

Please suggest how to make the builroot create /sys directory......? when it
builds...!!!

Regards,
Ram