[Buildroot] root fs

Arun Reddy reddyac at gmail.com
Wed Jun 4 00:53:49 UTC 2008

Hi Chris,

You can also try ensuring you're doing a completely clean build by doing the
following within the main Buildroot directory:

make clean
make distclean
make menuconfig (your settings will still be there, but you want to exit
right away so the Config.input file gets created)
make

Make sure you have some time on your hands before doing this though.