[Buildroot] svn commit: trunk/buildroot/package: database database/mysql_client

Peter Korsgaard jacmet at uclibc.org
Sun Jun 1 20:34:23 UTC 2008

Hi,
 antab> +endmenu

 >> The other sub menus use menuconfig instead of menu, please do as well.
 Arnar> Sorry about that, fixed

No problem, but please do commit the fix (you don't seem to have done
that yet).

 >> Please don't add the version number to the help text.
 Arnar> Removed from the helptext, Keeping it in the menu text, There are so
 Arnar> many changes between the 4.x - 5.x versions that one needs to know the
 Arnar> major version number.

The maybe simply call it MYSQL5 or 5.x ?

 >> Is that the official download URL?
 Arnar> This mirror was found after searching the mysql.com site.

Ok, I don't really know much about mysql, just seemed odd.