[Buildroot] lxdoom - only supported if you have an X server?

Peter Korsgaard jacmet at uclibc.org
Mon Jul 21 17:22:16 UTC 2008

>>>>> "Hans-Christian" == Hans-Christian Egtvedt <hans-christian.egtvedt at atmel.com> writes:

 Hans-Christian> On Mon, 2008-07-21 at 09:27 -0400, John Voltz wrote:
 >> I think it's called prboom :^)

 Hans-Christian> prboom is, AFAICT, an OpenGL implementation. Please
 Hans-Christian> correct me if I am wrong :)

>From apt-cache show prboom:

PrBoom is a version of Doom using the Simple Direct Media
layer (SDL) library, which enables it to use XFree86, OpenGL,
Linux framebuffer console, GGI, SVGALib or even color or
monochrome text consoles as display. There is an additional
OpenGL renderer as well.