[Buildroot] svn commit: trunk/buildroot/package/openssl

Thiago A. Corrêa thiago.correa at gmail.com
Tue Jul 8 13:16:48 UTC 2008

On Tue, Jul 8, 2008 at 9:39 AM, Peter Korsgaard <jacmet at uclibc.org> wrote:
>  Thiago>  Ulf is right. You can try building for avr32 and you will
>  Thiago> see that configure fails with unknown platform/compiler
>  Thiago> without this. I tried it more or less at the same time as Ulf
>  Thiago> commited, while I was porting back some google code
>  Thiago> improvements. If Ulf hadn't committed before me, I would
>  Thiago> have.
>
> Strange, what error does it give exactly? I really don't see any
> reference to config.sub / config.guess in the openssl package /
> tarball.

Hmmm after attempting to build without the CONFIG_UPDATE again, it
seams that it's really not necessary. I guess I might have confused
with another package.
It built to avr32 without it, but I also have some clean up changes
laying here, so I will commit both if it's ok.
Basically, this:
http://code.google.com/p/buildroot/source/diff?r=638&format=side&path=/trunk/package/openssl/openssl.mk

Regards,
   Thiago A. Correa