[Buildroot] R: AT91SAM9G20 build .config for linux-2.6.26

Mauro Condarelli mcondarelli at soft-in.com
Fri Dec 26 19:40:19 UTC 2008

Michael Trimarchi ha scritto:
> Hi,

Pretty please, I tried several (dozens of) configurations.
Can  someone contribute a *surely working* .config file for my board?
I started "from the config file of 2.6.25 distribuition" (assuming You
mean the one that is available from www.kernel.org) multiple times,
never getting to a working kernel.

I really need to start from some "known good" point, otherwise I'm just
running circles.

TiA
Mauro