[Buildroot] avr32: no selection for Binutils version

Peter Korsgaard jacmet at uclibc.org
Tue Dec 23 10:40:08 UTC 2008

>>>>> "Bernhard" == Bernhard Gödel <bernhard.goedel at gmx.at> writes:

Hi,

 Bernhard> Hi, I'm new to embedded Linux, so I want to apologize for
 Bernhard> stupid questions in advance. :-)

Don't worry ;)

 Bernhard> I used 'make menuconfig' to enter the configuration for my
 Bernhard> target but I've encountered a problem here. After selecting
 Bernhard> 'AVR32' as target architecture, I cannot select any
 Bernhard> Binutils Version from the 'Toolchain' submenu.

Sorry, the avr32 stuff is quite special case, and I don't know
anything about it. Ulf recently did some changes to it, so maybe you
could try either the newest snapshot or a version before his changes
(20/12)?

Ulf, comments?