[Buildroot] Questions on buildroot device_table.txt file and how to use it

Matt Wood mattwood2000 at gmx.net
Tue Dec 16 22:04:59 UTC 2008

You should change the target/device/Atmel/root/device_table.txt file.  I have uncommented the /dev/sda and /dev/sdb entries for external flash devices.  The easiest way I've found to rebuild the filesystem after changes like that is to delete the contents of binaries/project_name/*.  Then just execute make from the top level of buildroot and it will rebuild your RFS with the correct changes.

Regards, Matt.

-------- Original-Nachricht --------

--
Sensationsangebot verlängert: GMX FreeDSL - Telefonanschluss + DSL
für nur 16,37 Euro/mtl.!* http://dsl.gmx.de/?ac=OM.AD.PD003K1308T4569a