[Buildroot] Libtool error with AVR32

Thiago A. Corrêa thiago.correa at gmail.com
Fri Sep 28 19:17:18 UTC 2007

On 9/28/07, Ivan Kuten <ivan.kuten at promwad.com> wrote:
> I think it would be good to create a -testing branch and to push in this
> branch fixes and additions. And main branch keep stable as possible.
>
> Also it would be useful to create something like this "http://kegel.com/crosstool/crosstool-0.43/buildlogs/"
> but for package/target status.

I was trying to setup a buildbot for buildroot/avr32 but then had to
put out some fires and didn't had the time to go back to manual
reading/etc.... I was trying to setup a buildmaster, but if someone
closer to the project would like to setup an official buildmaster, I
would gladly join as a buildbot.

Anyway, if someone would like to help figuring out how to setup a
buildmaster, I don't have an issue with it running on my server :)

> I can help if we decide to do something in that direction.

I would be glad to help as well.

Friendly Regards,
    Thiago A. Correa